If you have health, fitness or wellness gear, technology or clothing you think might be a good addition to Fitness Test Drive, please contact me with a quick pitch about your product(s) or program.
If possible, please include links to a website, social channel, Kickstarter or YouTube video, showcasing what you’d like me to test-drive. Kindly also take a moment to read about this blog to double-check that your product or workout would be a good fit for a review.
Feel free to also email me with a request for my Blogger Media Kit: amanda(at)fitnesstestdrive.com.
My social posts and blog reviews generally fall into one of these categories:
- Fitness (workouts, gear, gym gadgets, exercise equipment)
- Wellness (mind-body, meditation, exercise recovery, calm vibes)
- Athleisure (active lifestyle, athleisure beauty, exercise accessories)
- Tech (wearables, hearables, trackers, apps)
- Style (clothes, shoes, fitness fashion, workout-worthy outfits)
In addition to product reviews here on this blog, I frequently post on social media about health, fitness and wellness brands. The result: Positive word of mouth and the opportunity to influence followers’ discussions and perceptions about products and programs.
The screenshot below is one example of how this social influence is beneficial to brands. For many more examples, see my Social Influence page.